[OS X TeX] i-Installer, gwTeX i-package updates

Alessandro Andretta alessandroandretta at mac.com
Thu Jan 4 09:58:42 EST 2007

A small bug? Maybe not, in any case harmless.

I upgraded the i-Installer within the i-Installer (among the updated
packages there was the i-Installer package)
I rebooted (as suggested) and when I tried to launch the i-Installer
I got first the "unsupported message"
and then, after pressing "Accept" I got a message saying "Quitting:
Files attributes of an essential resource are incorrect....."

So I re-installed from http://ii2.sourceforge.net/ and now the it
works like a charm.

Greetings,

	--aa