[OS X TeX] Installing of calligra

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jan 9 11:37:37 EST 2007

Le 9 janv. 07 à 16:46, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> On Jan 9, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Christian Burk wrote:
>
>> Ok, within the zip-file I found two mf-files:
>> calligra.mf and callig15.mf
>>
>> Where do I have to put these?
>
> I'd guess you'd put them in a subdirectory of ~/Library/texmf/fonts/
> mf/. Again, create the tree as you need it.

The font calligra and the LaTeX package for it are included already
in TeXLive. Their placement indicate where you should put them within
~/Library/texmf:

/usr/local/texlive/2006/texmf-dist/fonts/source/public/calligra/
callig15.mf
/usr/local/texlive/2006/texmf-dist/fonts/source/public/calligra/
calligra.mf
/usr/local/texlive/2006/texmf-dist/doc/latex/fundus/calligra.dvi
/usr/local/texlive/2006/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fundus/calligra.sty

Yielding as instructions in your case (you seem to be using the
deprecated teTeX-based TeX i-Package):

- At CTAN, download tex-archive/fonts/calligra.zip and tex-archive/
macros/tex/latex/contrib/gene/fundus.zip, unpack them.

- Regarding calligra.zip: put callig15.mf and calligra.mf inside ~/
Library/texmf/fonts/source/public/calligra (creating folders as you
go), put testfont.pdf inside ~/Library/texmf/doc/fonts/calligra (it
contains a table of the font).

- Regarding fundus.zip: LaTeX calligra.ins, put calligra.sty inside ~/
Library/texmf/tex/latex/fundus, LaTeX calligra.dtx, put calligra.pdf
inside ~/Library/texmf/doc/latex/fundus (it contains instructions on
the use of the two commands \calligra and \textcalligra defined by
the calligra package).

Hope this works,

Bruno Voisin