[OS X TeX] Syntax coloring in TS

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:00:42 EST 2007

Occasionally I encounter this small problem in Texshop  (Version
2.10beta2 (237)):

I open a file but syntax coloring does not turn on (i.e. the whole
file is in black type). Then I scroll on the page and syntax coloring
comes alive. Yet, if I quit TS and open the file again, the same
problem persists. Duplicating the file makes the problem go away,
i.e, syntax coloring is active almost as soon as the file is opened.
This is a very minor annoyance but I wonder if it has been seen by
others.

Themis