[OS X TeX] FYI: BBEdit updated to 8.6, significant improvements in the TeX handling.

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 11 14:09:09 EST 2007

On Jan 11, 2007, at 02:23, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I gave it a try and it really does look interesting. I just wish
> that I could sync between BBEdit and the preview as I do in
> TeXShop. That really is the deal breaker for me.

[it is BBEdit, I presume]

My scripts contain an applescript to sync with TeXniScope. PDFView is
forthcoming, because support for multiple files is still incomplete.
Next weekend I'll put my scripts on my personal webpage. You may try
http://www.nat.vu.nl/~sneep/tex/CompileTeX-BBEdit8.dmg to get started.

Maarten