[OS X TeX] help needed to install Adobe Euro fonts

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Thu Jan 18 12:36:35 EST 2007

Le 18 janv. 07 à 16:18, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Le 18 janv. 07 à 16:01, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
>
>> And you need to install the /TFM/ files for TeX (TeX reads TeX
>> Font Metrics, others might be able to understand Adobe Font Metrics).
>
> In TeXLive (full) everything's preinstalled for Adobe Euro (TFM
> files, zpeu.map, packages europs.sty, eurosans.sty -- my favorite
> --, Rowland's eurofont.sty, plain TeX sample eurosample.tex),
> except the font themselves (AFM and PFB files).

I have installed TeXLive (full) for that reason: "eurosans.sty" was
not included in gwtex. So I have the TFM. In fact, I modelled the
directories for AFM and PFB along the directories I had found for TFM.

I have everything, TFM, AFM, PFB for the eight fonts involved,
zpeu.map is already known by updmap.cfg. So what can be missing ?

> Now, if you've installed TeXLive (MacTeX Scheme), then that's
> another story.

No, MTS is not part of this mess.