[OS X TeX] kpsewhich pointing to wrong location?

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 19 20:29:05 EST 2007

	Hi all,

	I'm trying to do an auto complete on Textmate.  When I do, I get
some odd output, which I've narrowed down to the following problem.
When I type "locate kpsewhich" I get:
nathanpaxton$ locate kpsewhich
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin8.6.1/kpsewhich
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0/kpsewhich
/usr/local/teTeX/man/man1/kpsewhich.1
/usr/local/TeXLive/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0/kpsewhich
/usr/local/TeXLive/man/man1/kpsewhich.1
/usr/local/TeXLive/texmf.texlive/doc/man/man1/kpsewhich.1

	But I'm using a fairly up-to-date i-Installer version for my TeX
install, such that my directory structure has the usr/texbin shortcut
and a /usr/local/gwTeX/ structure.

	So how can I go about fixing this?

	Thanks.

Best,
-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel