[OS X TeX] Re: Newbie is confused by Getting Started document

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 22 00:53:21 EST 2007

Gary,

You are really getting pissed off. I understand, some of these
discussions tend to get under your skin.

On the other hand, we get often really first rate advice.

I think this is an excellent group. I tame it a bit with Mail rules:
throw away all correspondence by xxx. Some have nothing to day but
write a lot...

Sigh.

GG