[OS X TeX] Modification of the TOC

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Mon Jan 22 13:36:04 EST 2007

Hello,

at the moment my TOC is modified with the following code:

-------
\usepackage [dotinlabels]{titletoc}
	\titlecontents {chapter} [6pc] %
		{\addvspace{1pc}\scshape}
		{\contentslabel[\textsc{\chaptername}\ \thecontentslabel]{6pc}}
		{\hspace{-4pc}}{\hfill\contentspage}
		[\addvspace{2pt}]

-------

With this modofication I get the word "Chapter" in front of all
chapters in the TOC. After including an appendix unfortunately this
also gets the word "Chapter" in the TOC, but it should be have
"Appendix" in front of it. Now it locks like the following...

Chapter 1 BlaBla...............1 (This is a real chapter)
Chapter A DuDa.................2 (This is an appendix and should have
"Appendix" instead of "Chapter")

How could I modify the TOC to get "Appendix" in front of appendics?

Thanks
Christian