[OS X TeX] Emacs 22.92, %! and TeXShop

Jerome Laurens Jerome.Laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Sat Jan 27 06:12:54 EST 2007

> The TeX consortium is called TUG, but diversity is its motto.

Well, can we call a consortium a group of users where absolutely no frontend
makers are involved...
Moreover, TUG is US centric, there are many users outside.
Finally, TUG seems somewhat closed. How can we submit a project to TUG?

> However, you have write access for the mactextoolbox website. Come up
> with a description of the (limited) scope, an easy to understand, yet
> extensible file format, an API written in a portable language (python
> integrates well with C/Objective-C), and people will use it.

Hum, who is going to pay for that?

mactextoolbox is deep asleep isn't it?