[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Illustrator again

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon Jan 29 12:12:30 EST 2007

Le 29 janv. 07 à 15:15, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Le 29 janv. 07 à 15:03, Franck Pastor a écrit :
>
>>> I still cry for my (so comfortable) Textures...
>>
>> You should forget textures, I am afraid he is about to die
>> definitely ...
>
> Not yet. As a matter of fact, a new alpha version 2.2.0a9 has just
> been released silently last Friday, at <http://www.bluesky.com/news/
> 220a.html>. No details are provided, regarding the changes compared
> with 2.2.0a8 (from 6 months ago). The matter was discussed briefly
> this weekend on the Textures mailing list.

Ah... I did not see any traffic. Blast! I just realized that the mail
was being sent to a defunct address... How can I remove an address I
cannot access anymore?

> I have the impression it adds virtual font support.

Indeed. Amsmath based documents seem to be working... I tried with
some other virtual fonts I had played around with. Works.
--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)