[OS X TeX] Latin Modern fonts broken in the latest gwTeX i-Package

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Jan 29 15:39:51 EST 2007

Hi,

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2007, at 22:38, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>>> I have updated the i-Package and it now enables lm.map and lm-math.map and
>>> disables all the other LM maps. This works.
>>
>> It did not work straightforwardly for me. I've upgraded to the latest
>> gwTeX, and run "sudo texhash" command.
>
> Just running the install&configure stage of the i-Package should work. If
> need be, i-Installer will ask if it should update your local i-Package from
> the remote location.
>
> Maybe you did update the i-Package but did not install the i-Package again
> after you had updated it?

I strongly believe that I did at least once install&configure (since this
process takes some longish minutes) before commencing the "sudu ..."
commands and writing to the list. But who knows whether and how I
actually did it, because it did not work as with all of you. Earlier
today, I did a fresh install&configure and all seems working, incl. beamer
(after, making again the fix suggested by Till Tantau in
</usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/tex/latex/beamer/beamerbaseboxes.sty>).

Thanks a lot, and please accept my apology that I was not able to react
earlier: our server was down during this weekend.

Roussanka