[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:48:26 EST 2007

Jean-Claude,

Many thanks.

This is asking a lot, but: it would be nice if you or someone could
determine what dvips file is changed from after

	sudo texconfig-sys paper a4

to after

	sudo texconfig-sys dvips paper a4

Ultimately I need to write to the folks maintaining TeXLive about
this, but
they are busy chasing down the final bugs, and it is mighty close to
release
time, so if I could give them something specific, it would help.

I'll tackle this problem myself later today, but sensing that others
on the
list are better debuggers, ...

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu