[OS X TeX] TeXShop's Tags menu broken?

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Tue Jan 30 17:21:08 EST 2007

El 30/01/2007, a las 16:40, Bruno Voisin escribió:

> Something seems to be broken in TeXShop's Tags menu on my setup,
> with the latest version of TeXShop: when I open any LaTeX document,
> the Tags menu displays nothing; if I open the prefs and change the
> Document Encoding, then suddenly the Tags menu displays a list of
> all the sections of the LaTeX document, as it should; if I switch
> back to the original encoding, the menu is still working. Thus it
> seems you have to open the prefs and select the encoding manually
> (whatever the actual document encoding, and the encoding you
> select), for the Tags menu to work.
>
> This is even more noticeable with the French locale of TeXShop:
> when opening a LaTeX document the menu is called Tags, and it is
> only after changing the document encoding that the menu is called
> Étiquettes, as it should.
>
> Am I the only one to see this?

The same is happening to me. No tag shown when I open a document. I
have TeXShop in English, though. I did not try to change the
encoding, but once, after doing something (I don't remember what),
the tags did show up. I haven't been able to reproduce this
behaviour: with other documents, no tags.

JMaF