[OS X TeX] stmaryrd font

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jan 31 12:35:21 EST 2007

Le 31 janv. 07 à 18:25, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Le 31 janv. 07 à 18:17, Alain Schremmer a écrit :
>
>> I had tried that and got
>>
>>    LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `U/stmary/m/n' undefined
>>    (Font)              using `U/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 25.
>>
>>    ! Undefined control sequence.
>>    <recently read> \olessthan
>>                                 l.25 $\olessthan
>>                    $
>
> Did you write \usepackage{stmaryrd} in your document's preamble?

Another possibility is that hoekwater.map is not enabled by default.
I think it is, but just to be sure, you can open Terminal and type:

sudo -H updmap-sys --enable MixedMap hoekwater.map

In case it's already enabled, you will get a message telling
updmap.cfg hasn't changed; in case it's not already enabled, then it
will be enabled.

Bruno