[OS X TeX] Multiple Search/Replace in one script?

Steffen Wolfrum mactex_aa at st.estfiles.de
Sat Jun 2 15:58:40 EDT 2007

Yes, I know. That's why I am looking for it!!

No, seriously: I worked with AlpaX/Tk quite some years.
When TeXShop came up with its very precise PDF/source-jump I switched to TeXShop.

All the time then I was waiting for AlphaX to be further developed.
Especially the fact that there was no way to avoid a "forced line wrap" was one of the things that kept me away from AlphaX to TeXShop.
Just this great idea of "Filters" I did really miss very much!!

But, obviously. you can't have "the best of both world"...
It's either or.

Steffen