[OS X TeX] Linotype Palatino

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:16:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I need to use Linotype Palatino in a grant application. I have included
\usepackage{palatinox}

How can I be sure that I'm tyrpsetting with this font?

The console says
LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/Palatino-OsF/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `T1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 32.

Does this mean that only a few of the shapes are missing or that I'm
not using the font at all. If the latter, how to fix? The only fonts
allowed are Arial, Helvetica, Palatino Linotype or Georgia. For
legibility and aesthetic reasons I'd rather not use Arial or
Helvetica for the body of the text.
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/