[OS X TeX] Structure inside ~/Library/texmf

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Fri Jun 8 12:14:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry. This mail doesn't have anything to do with your original
question. I just couldn't help notice.

On 8 June, at 1:53 , Holger Frauenrath wrote:

> Hi,

<snip>

> Sorry for that probably profane qustion and thank you all for your
> help.
> Holger

You surely mean `prosaic' instead of `profane', don't you? Though I
checked on the dictionary on my Mac to notice that `profane' doesn't
primarily mean `obscene', as I had thought all along. It primarily
means secular, as opposed to religious. Still...

Cheers,
Suresh