[OS X TeX] Man pages for latex installation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 11 12:02:36 EDT 2007

Am 11.06.2007 um 17:08 schrieb Alan Munn:

> What can I do to fix this?  Is there some other place that the path
> could be set, overriding what's in man.conf?

There is /etc/csh.login in which you can add:

	if ($?MANPATH) setenv MANPATH $MANPATH:/Library/TeX/
Distributions/.DefaultTeX/Contents/Man

Or in your own ~/.cshrc (or ~/.tcshrc) file you can add:

	setenv MANPATH $MANPATH:/Library/TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/
Contents/Man

It would be nice to have a /Library/TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/
Contents/Man/whatis file for apropos or man -k ... (maybe via 'sudo /
usr/libexec/makewhatis.local /Library/TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/
Contents/Man')

--
Greetings

   Pete