[OS X TeX] fonts in htlatex

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:40:05 EDT 2007

On 6/29/07, Eitan Gurari <gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>  > Does anyone know how to make htlatex create an html file with a
>  > default sans serif font?
>
> Try using the configuration
>
>     \Css{body { font-family: sans-serif; }}
>
>  > Adding to this I have math, which I can manage to get to come
>  > out in computer modern (in a png file), but what if I want a png file
>  > with a different math font?
>
> Can you provide a miniature sample latex file resulting in a png math
> not consistent with that in the latex source.

Thanks. I'll try the \Css command. Now, if I want math to also come
out in sans-serif I need to use some package that gives me a
sans-serif math font. So, I try the following:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
%\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{arev}

\begin{document}

First with some inline math we have $x^2\frac{1}{\sigma_i^3}$. And we
can also try
with some displayed math such as
\[
\Pr(A_1\leftarrow M_2|G) = \sum_{j=0}^n \frac{\hat\omega_j}{n(1 -
  x_j)}.
\]

\end{document}

The above typesets fine with pdflatex, for example, but doing htlatex
ends up giving me a bunch of boxes in the equation (not everything,
just some parts).

Mark A