[OS X TeX] keyboard equivalents of TeXShop's menus

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Mar 3 08:10:08 EST 2007

On Mar 3, 2007, at 5:33 AM, RS wrote:

> I am sorry, but I sent this message to the wrong list (gut).
>
> I installed  yesterday TeX from the TeX Live 2007 distribution
> and I tried to get rid of keyboard menu equivalent I never use
> in TeXShop 2.10beta8.
>
> When the content of the Kequivalent.plist file is the following
> the equivalent keyboard menu disappear.

Are you talking about the KeyEquivalent.plist file found in ~/Library/
TeXShop/Menus/? That is supposed to allow you to re-assign keyboard
shortcuts but the mechanism seems to have a bug that keeps it from
working properly. By the way, in addition, the default plist file is
not valid since nested comments don't seem to be allowed in plist files.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)