[OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 14:41:41 EST 2007

Hi all,

----- Original Message ----
From: Roussanka Loukanova <rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:48:38 PM
Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

>But beamerexample1.tex doesn't have \rowcolors[\hline] or longtable.
>Bruno's explanation is correct and his suggestion works: I tested it with
<both TeX distributions, gwTeX and TeXLive-07.

I do not know what is happening, I had sent you the two files in pdf that I got, one obtained  in linux, and the other one with texlive, with "table" added as Bruno suggested.

The last page of the two files are different. The one that was running in the mac, with the changes suggested  by Bruno, the letters appeared almost without color, no color on them. The one in linux have the right colors.

Anyway, I know that being practical it is possible to rewrite the file in different form for getting what it is wanted. But, my point is that if a package is updated, why is not considered other packages that have a strong interaction with it?.  It should, right?.

Regards to everyone, Javier.