[OS X TeX] How to get gtmacfonts into TexLive?

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Thu Mar 8 07:39:28 EST 2007

Hello,
so much so far:

I have copied the gtmacfonts-directory into the corresponding
directory within TexLive as recommendes by Bruno.

When running the updmap-stuff I get the error-report: couldn't find
gtamac.map I can find this within the gwTex-distribution but have NO
idea where to put it. Similar: I am not so sure where to put the .sty-
files any more.

This is a general question about TexLive as well as gwTex.

So I undid what I had done via updmap --syncwithtrees.

Too complicated for this humble macuser. I would need a babystep-by-
babystep-installation-guide I think. (or have to learn Xetex)

Yes I could install gwTex via iInstaller MacTex is just handy when
one has already downloaded it and thus can use a one (few) click-
install.

Greetings and thanks for the help.

Greetings,
Rolf