[OS X TeX] TEXEDIT in TexShop ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Mar 11 07:23:47 EDT 2007

Am 11.03.2007 um 09:23 schrieb Alain Matthes:

> After long hours of research, I found by opening the Texshop
> application :

It's not likely that this application offered the service, it's more
likely that your system is a bit in disorder ...

Peter Maurer wrote a very nice and useful application to deal with
Mac OS X services, his Service Scrubber, version 1.1.3. It's here:
http://www.petermaurer.de.

One column shows the service providers, the middle one shows the
services (with an ⓘ spot you can press to change service name and
keyboard short-cut), and the right most the keys to use it. And at
the window's bottom the path to the service provider is displayed ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

...And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said:
      “A truck!”          — Emo Phillips