[OS X TeX] Equivalent to TeXify in TeXShop?

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun Mar 11 08:48:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Enrico Franconi wrote:

> Hi all,
> I wanted to ask this since ages, and probably now it is the time.
>
> a) is it possible to review all the different available scripts to run latex
> a sufficient number of times, both the dvi-ps-pdf route (i.e., pstricks
> compatible) and the direct pdf route?
>
> b) is it possible to review all the different available scripts to convert
> dvi to pdf (either directly or indirectly through ps) and ps to pdf
> (including the ones that do it at pre-press quality)?

I've had some similar questions (since last Christmas). But, I've been
feeling not yet in pace and not even able to formulate the questions.
Now, I am even thinking that the Subject should be adjusted, but am not
able to find an appropriate formulation. Perhaps, those who provide
answers, would do this too.

Roussanka