[OS X TeX] SimpleTeX4ht doest find files

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Mon Mar 19 13:35:42 EDT 2007

Am 19.03.2007 um 17:30 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> On Mar 19, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Christian Burk wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am uing TL 2007 and try to convert my tex file with SimpleTeX4ht
>> v1.4 to a HTML file, but it does not work .
>>
>> In the terminal it says:
>> ------
>> No file abstract/abstract_de.aux.
>> No file abstract/abstract_en.aux.
>> No file 01_intro/01_intro.aux.
>> No file 02_state/02_state.aux.
>> No file 03_theory/03_theory.aux.
>> No file 04_analysis/04_analysis.aux.
>> No file 05_discussion/05_discussion.aux.
>> No file 06_prospect/06_prospect.aux.
>> No file appendix/app_impkompbone.aux.
>> No file appendix/app_dampmod.aux.
>> No file appendix/app_prepbone.aux.
>> No file app_datasheet.aux.
>> ------
>> but the aux-files are there.
>>
>> And after a while the following error occurs:
>> ------
>> ! LaTeX Error: File `titel/titel.tex' not found.
>> ------
>>
>> For the conversion I selected the main.tex file which includes the
>> above-mentioned aux-files with an "\include"-command and for
>> example the title.tex file is included via the "\input" command.
>>
>> Why is it not converting and did I miss something?
>>

>> Thanks
>> Christian
>>

> Howdy,
>
> I'd try running
>
> htlatex main.tex
>
> via Terminal.app after `cd'ing to the directory of the file
> main.tex. I wonder if paths are hard coded and set correctly within
> SimpleTeX4ht for newer distributions.

Thanks Herb, now it'getting a bit better. But still "htlatex" is not
bale to find any of my images. The path is set in the preambel as:

-----
\usepackage{graphicx}
	\graphicspath{{./img/}{./appendix/datasheets/}}
-----

and then the images are included as following:

-----
\begin{figure}[htbp]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=0.7\textwidth]{femur_pelvis}
\caption[Aufbau des Hüftgelenkes]{Aufbau des Hüftgelenkes {\scriptsize
(\cite{Endoportal.de:2007a})}}
\label{fig:fempe}
\end{figure}
-----

Do I have to use any switch with "htlatex"?

Thanks
Christian