[OS X TeX] OT: low-tech bibliographic hyperlinking

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed May 2 13:45:11 EDT 2007

Am 02.05.2007 um 19:30 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Le 2 mai 07 à 18:50, Simon Spiegel a écrit :
>
>> Why don't you just use bibtex and biblatex? Much easier and more
>> versatile.
>
> Just a reluctance (and material difficulty) to invest several days
> learning to use new tools and customizing them to suit specific
> needs, when for any particular project I can get what I need in
> half a day of handwork say.
>
> *snip

> But you're certainly right that I should at least give a closer
> look to BibTeX and all the bibliography-related packages. When time
> allows...

Now, if you do that I second Simons suggestion to use biblatex. It
will allow you to define the output format in LaTeX which you already
know well. So the effort of learning and customizing should be not
too bad. NatBib which you mentioned in a previous post is not even
half as flexible.

Alex

> Bruno

please avoid sending me word attachements; see
for details and background