[OS X TeX] Bookmarks w/invoice package

Daniel Culver danielculver at mac.com
Wed May 9 22:45:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using the invoice package by Oliver Corff, a very nice package,
thank you Oliver. My question. When using Texshop I have several
different templates with the invoice package and have a lot of
details commented out under various \ProjectTitle names that I just
delete % to include the line ( \Fee{Pens for engraving}{425.00}{1}
for example) into the document, I would like to bookmark the
different \ProjectTitles just in the TS window, for quick searching
with out being forced to include unwanted characters into the final
output. Any ideas?
Thank you for fantastic information I learn on this forum.
Daniel Culver
danielculver at mac.com