[OS X TeX] TeXDesign ?

AJG Baeumel ajgb at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk
Tue May 15 19:20:09 EDT 2007

Thank you for your support.

Sorry for the delay in providing the details required to progress.
I want to adhere to the mailing list's etiquette, avoid attachments and
park stuff on the web.

There is a simple skeleton design I would like to realize with TeX
http://www.manthanein.eu/TeXDesign/SimpleDesignForTeX.pdf	.

I want very much to build upon Philip S. Hirschhorn's excellent exam
document class,
http://www-math.mit.edu/~psh/ ,
and I am eagerly looking for pointers how to do it.

I apologize if I have misdirected my plea for help to this mailing list,
and welcome any redirection.

Regards
Albert

AJG Baeumel   mailto:ajgB at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk