[OS X TeX] Incompatibility between geometry and TeX+ghostscript

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Wed May 16 17:53:28 EDT 2007

When I use pdftex, and the geometry package, the pdf obtained has the
same size I have specified as options in geometry, say 15 x 21 cm.

When I use TeX+ghostscript (by specifying %!TEX TS-program = latex at
the first line of the source file), the pdf obtained is A4 size,
whatever size has been specified.

This would not be an issue if my source file did not contain pictures
made with epic and eepic, which are definitely incompatible with
pdftex. When I run pdftex on my source file with these pictures, I
get hundreds of time the error message : Non-PDF special ignored!

I really need to get PDF of the true size. Any idea ?

André Bellaïche