[OS X TeX] Fwd: [Ii2-announce] TeXLive i-Package updated

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Fri May 18 17:32:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

During Update & Install of the TeXLive i-Package, I got a warning box that
i-Installer unexpectedly quit, and the i-Installer icon on the Dock was
jumping crazily. But the installation proceeded with notices for success.
I also Updated the Ghostscript i-Package. About the end of the updates, my
MacBook Pro became very hot with the fans running crazily. So I had to
shut down the machine to cool down. Does anybody have any idea?

Roussanka