[OS X TeX] Multiple Search/Replace in one script?

Steffen Wolfrum mactex_aa at st.estfiles.de
Wed May 30 06:50:45 EDT 2007

Hi Maarten,

thank you for your feedback!

TextWrangler would be a nice start.

Could you give me an example how to write a file containing different search/replace runs like ...

search "1. Dezember" 				- replace with "1.\,Dezember" 	- normal
search "daß" 						- replace with "dass" 			- case insensitive
search "(\.) ([Dezember|Oktober])	- replace with "\1\\,\2"		- with regular expression

... so that all these will can performed on a file/folder with one call?

Steffen