[OS X TeX] fonts in leopard

Philipp Mathey pmathey at uwo.ca
Fri Nov 2 02:21:29 EDT 2007

Hi Bruno, thanks for the reply. No,  I haven't.
I was aware of the fact that TeXniscope hasn't been updated for a
while. I was still
using an old ibook until very recently so I didn't have to worry about
TeXniscope's behavior
on the new intel macs.  I  just discovered "skim" and it looks very
good.

Do you know what might cause this strange font problem ?

Has anyone else encountered this problem ?

Thanks,
PM