[OS X TeX] Just went to Leopard and ...

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Nov 6 04:44:41 EST 2007

On 06.11.2007, at 09:28, LAURENS Jérôme wrote:

> Le 6 nov. 07 à 05:26, Adam R. Maxwell a écrit :
>> [...]
>> I'd much prefer that TeX-specific applications adopt our code;
>> it's just a few methods for an NSTextView subclass.
> Where is the how to?
> Why not a framework?

Has anyone yet tried the BibDesk input manager with PlugSuit (http://
www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/33346)? Any experiences?
I'm not on Leopard yet and  the lack of the BibDesk input manager
might stop me from upgrading for a while ...

Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50
8002 Zürich

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick