[OS X TeX] Just went to Leopard and ...

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Nov 6 04:44:41 EST 2007

On 06.11.2007, at 09:28, LAURENS Jérôme wrote:

> Le 6 nov. 07 à 05:26, Adam R. Maxwell a écrit :
>

>> [...]
>> I'd much prefer that TeX-specific applications adopt our code;
>> it's just a few methods for an NSTextView subclass.
>
> Where is the how to?
> Why not a framework?

Has anyone yet tried the BibDesk input manager with PlugSuit (http://
www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/33346)? Any experiences?
I'm not on Leopard yet and  the lack of the BibDesk input manager
might stop me from upgrading for a while ...

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick