[OS X TeX] Just went to Leopard and ...

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:39:12 EST 2007

On 6 Nov 2007, at 04:57, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Nov 5, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Christopher Menzel wrote:
>>> Sigh... I see there are several thing I'm not going to like about
>>> Leopard :-(!
>> Ah, but soooo many things you *are* going to like! ;-)
> Howdy,
> But the pains may start to outweigh the good stuff.

Exactly.  If Tiger works well, there is no reason to upgrade even if
is a single show stopper, like an essential application for your
that does not work.

I am waiting still.  A couple of minor tools and a major one that I use
for my daily routine are not working properly under Leopard, and in the
next weeks these problems will be addressed.  In the meantime, Apple
itself will fix a few initial bugs so I lose very little by not