[OS X TeX] Installing 'makor' package on MacTeX

Eric Jablow ejablow at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 10:59:15 EST 2007

---- Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:
> 	sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map/dvips/misc
>
> and now you see what a difference a subdir makes ...

That worked.  I did have some problems with fonts afterwards; the provided map file pointed to 'ezra.pfb', but the provided pfb file was 'Ezra.pfb'.  I renamed the pfb file, and all is now well.  Come to think of it, that may have been the cause of all my problems.

I would like to thank you, Berend, Bruno, and especially Axel for your help and hand-holding.  You have all been quite gracious.

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow