[OS X TeX] [Leo-TeX] Unable to print with pplj ...

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Nov 10 08:49:51 EST 2007

On Nov 10, 2007, at 4:48 AM, Michael Hoppe wrote:

> Am 09.11.2007 um 15:41 schrieb RA Friedrich Vosberg:
>
>> Does somebody know a workarround to fix the pplj bug in Leopard? Or
>> does somebody know whether Apple Inc. has addressed the bug in the
>> developer builds of MacOS X 10.5.1?
>
> I've written a bug report to Apple.  Is seems that cgpdftops doesn't
> include the font.
>
> Michael

I've seen crashes with other fonts so it isn't just pplj; e.g., I've
had crashes trying to print documents using the Utopia Expert fonts
and the Fourier package. There were crash logs for cgpdftops in /
Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ as well as the application's (TeXShop/
Preview and I'm sure others that use the framework) crash logs in ~/
Library/Logs/CrashReporter/. Hopefully Apple will get to this pretty
quickly but there are other bugs I've run into that are probably
higher priority.

Just like with Tiger's introduction, I'm looking forward to the .1, .2
and .3 updates.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)