[OS X TeX] [ANN] More font support files at Verbeia

Luci Ellis luci at verbeia.com
Mon Nov 12 15:59:54 EST 2007

Dear everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a quick update on recent uploads to my
non-standard font support collection, available at
http://www.verbeia.com/tex/index.html.

I've recently added a package for Baskerville, plus some more examples.

The packages and support files now available include:
* Arial
* Book Antiqua
* New Baskerville / Apple Baskerville
* Trebuchet
* Verdana

Also on the site are examples of Frankenfont maths using the following
fonts. I will be adding support files as I get time.

Adobe Garamond
Arial (TrueType)
Book Antiqua
Cochin
Optima
New Baskerville
Sabon LT (OpenType)
Trebuchet (Windows standard)
Verdana (GTAMac distribution)
Verdana (Windows standard)

I welcome off-list feedback, testing reports, and votes for other fonts to
be included (though I can only honour them if I own the font!).  It would
help to know if my instructions are clear and people can get things working
based on the documentation I have provided. I have put some of those
documentation files together rather hurriedly, so there might still be
mistakes.

Note that I can't provide documentation on how to tell your TeX distribution
about the new fonts and support files, as this depends on the distribution
you are using, and frankly getting TeXLive to see map files confuses me too.

Warm regards,
Luci