[OS X TeX] inserting multi-page PDFs?

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Nov 25 01:00:27 EST 2007

Hello Matthew,

On 25/11/2007, at 4:41 PM, Matthew Hills wrote:

> Hi,
>   I've got a document written in word that I want to insert in to a
> larger work that is being done in latex.
> I was planning to use the pdfpages package, which does most of the
> job, but the default page format of my latex format isn't used on
> any of the pages (in particular, I don't get page numbers on the
> pages included from the \includepdf{} command)

  pdfpages  has a special option,  pagecommands  I think it's called,
that lets you put stuff on the pages generated by the  \includepdf
commands.
The default is to put nothing extra, but you can have the natural
page-numbering and headers & footers; but you *have to* ask for
them, rather than expect them to happen automatically.

Read the documentation.
It is all explained there, if I recall correctly.

> I'm thinking of splitting up the PDF of the word document in to 46
> individual files, and then including each one as a graphic in my
> latex document, as I believe this will show the headers and page
> numbers from the master latex document.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Hope this helps,

	Ross