[OS X TeX] How to reply (was: Problems with nested lists?)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 26 17:31:32 EST 2007

Am 26.11.2007 um 20:26 schrieb Daniel Culver:

> If you put an email address in your address book it will auto-
> complete in your mail.app

That's not necessary, Daniel. Mail seems to learn much more, at least
all addresses I've once sent an eMail to. Maybe more: from whom I
already received a message. Obviously receiving through a list does
not work. And hopefully spam addresses are not saved, too!

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.
                                     Ernest Jan Plugge