[OS X TeX] LaTeXmk

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 08:54:54 EST 2007

Herb

could I make a suggestion for LaTeXmk with TeXshop?

When one uses it with
%!TEX TS-program = latexmk
at the top of some file whatever.tex, the procedure generates a
whatever.ps file, from which it then generates a whatever.pdf file.

Normally, the .ps file is not required (although it might be for
certain purposes).

Could we have perhaps instead have two variants, say
%!TEX TS-program = latexmknops
which deletes the ps file at the end of the process, and
%!TEX TS-program = latexmkkeepps
which keeps the ps file at the end of the process?

(I can't readily use pdflatexmk, and epstopdf as I am working with
several collaborators who need to use eps files for various figures).

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin           Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
School of Computer Science  Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University          Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath         WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK       VOIP:  sip:17476235487 at proxy01.sipphone.com