[OS X TeX] .bib files

Itamar Francez itamar.francez at yale.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:57:56 EST 2007

Hi,
I am using MacTex, and until today I have always had just one big
folder with all my .tex files in it. Now I would like to organize
that folder into subfolders, but when I started a sub-folder with a
paper I'm working on, I got this problem that bibtex doesn't find any
of the references. This problem goes away when I put a copy of
my .bib file into the subfolder where this particular .tex file is
sitting. Is there a way around having to keep a copy of the .bib file
in every subfolder?
thanks, Itamar.