[OS X TeX] \includegraphics question

brian at pongonova.net brian at pongonova.net
Thu Nov 29 13:47:00 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 02:02:09PM +0100, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> >So, EPS file missing: No go.  PDF file missing: No go.  Both present
> >and accounted for: Let's rock.
>
> Before you start to make such inadequate assumptions first try to
> produce a more complete test case. That would include the use of file
> name extensions. Would you like to proof that you're right and I am
> wrong?

I'm not making an assumption...I'm simply reporting my empirical
observations. And no, I'd rather not try to prove *anyone* wrong.  I
was simply requesting some assistance in resolving the issue.  Several
suggestions have been make, and I'm working my way through each one
rather systematically.

  --Brian