[OS X TeX] Updated Latexmk321cTeXShop.zip.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Oct 15 17:37:48 EDT 2007

Howdy,

I just updated the latexmk 3.21c for TeXShop distribution on my
download site. It still is using the 3.21c beta of latexmk since I've
had a some problems with the 3.21e beta; I'm in contact with John
Collins about that.

The principle additions to the distribution are support for the
pdftricks (you must use the [noshell] option for the pdftricks
package) and pst-pdf packages.

All of the engine and latexmk initialization (rc) files have been
revised so make sure to copy them all to the proper locations (see
the documentation enclosed with the download).

You can get the download as Latexmk321cTeXShop.zip at <http://
homepage.mac.com/herbs2>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)