[OS X TeX] Reference managers

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Oct 24 16:34:18 EDT 2007

Gary L. Gray <gray at engr.psu.edu> 07-10-24 16:08

>I couldn't agree more. I expect that you will love using BibDesk.

:-) I'm using it, but I'm not in love (nor do I hate it), I just
want to see if there are alternatives that I've missed ... right
now I don't know *if* there is a choice if I want a "real" Mac application.

As you probably know there are other apps like Bookends, Sente,
EndNote (trust me, this is at the very bottom of my list), etc,
but I'm mostly interested in those who use bibtex files as their
data storage (to make it easier to share with other I work with).

                             jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se