[OS X TeX] [OT] *.sty files included in manuscript.tex?

Chabot Denis chabotd at globetrotter.net
Thu Oct 25 06:29:01 EDT 2007

Hi Christian,

I submitted one paper to an Elsevier journal last August. I don't
recall using any *.sty file, theirs or not. The first time I
submitted, however, their automatic system did not run LaTeX often
enough and I had unformatted references in the document! I tried
again 2 days later and it worked...

Denis