[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard

Lantz Susan lantzs at tristate.edu
Wed Oct 31 09:37:51 EDT 2007

Simon wrote:
<< I'm not a developer, but Leopard added a lot of under the hood stuff
which is really interesting for developers. There is, for example, a new
framework which makes complex animations very easy, there's a
significantly updated development environment and an updated programming
language which will make the handling of memory much easier. But that's
really beyond the scope of this thread. If you're interested in a review
of Leopard which covers the more technical aspects (but still in a
language which laymen understand) I recommend John Siracusa's review on
Ars Technica: >>

Simon,

Thanks for posting the link. It was interesting reading.

Susan

Susan A. Lantz, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Tri-State University
lantzs at tristate.edu