[OS X TeX] MusixTeX

Georgios Pyrgiotakis gpyrgiot at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:19:30 EDT 2007

Bruno, Daniel:

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I am currently on travel,
but I will try them as soon as I get back home.

Thanks once more. This mailing list has been a life saver oh so many
times. (well that time is for hobby purposes but still thank you a
million)

Georgios

P.S. Bruno the side bar idea is very smart and helpful for many other
cases as well. Thanks!!!