[OS X TeX] How to split an acrobat file

Jonathon Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:59:13 EDT 2007

print to file?  I don't have access to a Mac at the moment, but it
occurs to me that if you can select a section of the base file to
print, then use Mac's ability to print to PDF, that would be one way.
 (It would certainly be possible to use this method if the sections
you want to make conveniently happen to end at page boundaries: just
tell it to the range of pages you want, then print to PDF. . .)

Jonathon Swiderski -- jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
"America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week." --- Evan
Esar