~/Library/texmf (was Re: [OS X TeX] Does not find my private texmf tree)

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Thu Sep 6 05:17:25 EDT 2007

El 06/09/2007, a las 10:32, Peter Dyballa escribió:

> Line 87 of /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf needs the
> change:
>
> 	87c87
> 	< TEXMFHOME=$HOME/Library/texmf
> 	---
> 	> TEXMFHOME=$HOME/texmf

I have TEXMFHOME=$HOME/Library/texmf.

Moreover, I made a mistsake in a earlier message. When I said

> Anyway, moving my private texmf tree as advised [to ~/texmf] by
> Richard solved the issue temporarily,

I was wrong. After several trials, I see my TeX does not find
anything in my directory, neither inside nor outside my ~/Library,
neither directly there nor inside other subdirectories. This happens
for the two users of my computer.

I can't imagine what is happening. I will upgrade everything as soon
as I can.

JMaF