[OS X TeX] Suppress SOME page numbers in toc?

david craig dac at panix.com
Wed Sep 12 22:34:58 EDT 2007

Emergency question:

article class.  I would like the appendices listed in the toc but the
page NUMBERS for appendices (only) suppressed in the table of contents.

I need my appendices to have section numbers, so I can't use \section*
and \contentsline.   I've been googling around for an hour and can't
find anything that will quite do what I want.

Can anyone point out what I'm missing? (Since I'm on the digest version
of the list I'd aprpeciate a direct reply as well.)

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>